As a PMI member, you get a host of benefits designed to support your career growth and your success, including:
- Exclusive, members-only resources and information on PMI.org
- Access to PMI's PathPro®, which features a career framework— use it to assess your skills and prepare to move ahead
- A digital edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) that you can download to your computer
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through PMI chapters and communities of practice
- Online access to business and project management books and articles in eReads & Reference
- Articles on the Knowledge Shelf, written by your peers and reviewed by a panel of practitioners, to help you practice project management more effectively
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities through PMI communities, certification program, research program, standards program and other areas
Quality publications to keep you informed — delivered to your e-mail box, or log in anytime to access them on PMI.org:
- PM Network® a popular monthly publication that covers the project management profession, thought leaders, news and trends. Available in digital or print formats - go digital now by changing your membership preferences.
- PMI Today ®, a monthly newsletter focused on Institute news, events, community activities and a column from the PMI Board of Directors. Available in digital or print formats - go digital now by changing your membership preferences.
- Project Management Journal ®, a peer-reviewed research journal that advances the understanding of project, program and portfolio management, published five times per year.
- Community Post , a semimonthly e-newsletter focused on project management knowledge and PMI news.
- Manage India — an electronic publication on the practice of project management for members in India.
- EMEA e-link, Asia-Pacific e-Link, Korea e-Link and Latin America e-Link are regional e-newsletter covering PMI activities and news in Asia Pacific, Korea, Latin America, Brazil and EMEA (Europe-Middle East-Africa), for members in those locations.
Members receive discounts on PMI credential exams and renewal. You also get discounts on:
- Attendance at PMI's global congresses and research conference — among the most important events for the project managers and researchers worldwide
- Project management books, products and training tools offered through the Marketplace
- e-learning opportunities, including:
- Career coaching, a feature of our job-searching site, Career Headquarters
- Research and reference services conducted for you by the staff of the Virtual Library.
See more on why to join PMI
See the types of membership and choose the one that's right for you